Saturday, August 15, 2009

more movies for your entertainment

I just went to my close of service (COS) conference this week. It was at the sheraton, which is amazing. I took full advantage of the air conditioned room and all you could eat breakfast buffet, which included three types of real cheese, bacon and sausage. It may not sound that excited to those of you living across the atlantic, but to those of us in this developing nation, it's a pretty big deal and we made sure to consume as much of these protein rich foods as possible.

I am still working out the details of coming back home, but hope to be in america in time to eat turkey and canned cranberries, while watching the aggies beat the hell outta t.u. on thanksgiving day. when i find out more info, i will be sure to let yall know. also, please don't send anymore packages or letters to me here because i may not get them before I leave. thanks

i haven't been taking too many pictures lately, but i have several videos. hope you enjoy these.

here comes the rain

flash flood... good thing this is a flat country

troubles in travel

No comments: